As we all know, there are two computer operating systems that a person can choose. It can be either windows or Mac operating system. People with iPhones find it difficult in accessing files compatible with their devices. Online and desktop converters can help convert videos to iPhone format. This article will help you select a perfect mp4 to iPhone converter program for your system.
KeepVid Video Converter is the best converter among the top desktop converters on the market. It is available for both windows and Mac operating systems. KeepVid Video Converter is very easy to use and awesome video converter software which helps you to convert the files very easily in the lossless quality. This mp4 to iPhone converter has a lot of personal features that a person can use. Let us look at some features that make this desktop converter stand out from the rest.
- KeepVid video converter allows a person to crop the converted video.
- It supports to download videos from more than 10,000 video sharing sites.
- This program allows you to add image or text watermarks with ease.
- This program enabels users to add numerous effects to their videos.
Security Verified, 4,136,185 people have downloaded it.
How to Convert MP4 to iPhone Video with KeepVid Video Converter
Step 1. Start KeepVid Video Converter and add MP4 file from your computer.
Step 2. Select the iPhone video format as an output, and click the Convert button to start converting MP4 to iPhone compatible video.
Step 3. When the conversion finishes, you’ll get the converted files in Converted tab.
Download and launch the KeepVid video software into the computer. Click on “add files” and choose videos you would like to convert from mp4 to iPhone format. Alternatively you can also add the files by dragging and dropping.Step2
Choose the format you would like to convert the uploaded videos. Check out the top right side of the converter to select your desired format. To choose iPhone format you can directly go to the “Devices” tab of from the dropdown menu and choose iPhone from there.Step3
Click on the “Convert All” button and let the converter handle the rest.
- • Ensure you select the correct conversion format. There are many cases where a person converts the wrong video format and face issues in playing the files on the right device.
- • Make a decision on the personalized adjustments you would make before converting any video. This saves a lot of time.
- • Don’t interrupt any conversion. The software will notify you when the conversion is complete.
Top 2 MP4 to iPhone Online Video Converters
1. KeepVid Online Video Converter
No 1. KeepVid Online Video Converter
KeepVid Online Video Converter website is well known for performing various format conversions. This applies to both video and audio files. This mp4 to iPhone converter is well known for its quick conversions. In addition to this, there are over 60 free formats that a person can choose. Lastly, you can covert videos by choosing the right version as per your device need. It’s a very easy to use website so you just need to choose file from system, output format then “Convert Now” button. That’s it, now everything will be done online by the converter itself.Lern more >>
This is a free online video converter .It has a simple design that makes it easy for people to use. You simply need to upload or enter the URL of the video you would like to convert. This converter program also supports document, EBook, Archive and many other types of files types’ conversion. It provides you plugin as well which you can install in your browser and directly convert the files without opening the website.
2 Desktop MP4 to HD Video Format Converters
1. Freemake Video Converter
No 1.Freemake Video Converter
Freemake video converter is one of the few desktop converters that can convert mp4 files to iPhone format. This software doesn’t consume a lot of space when compared to others desktop converters. In addition to this, a person can convert both audio and video files using this software. There is URL conversion also provided by this software which can help you to convert the videos of different websites just by entering the URL of video.
- The Freemake desktop converter can support up to 200 video formats.
- It has many video converting features that a person can use.
- There is batch conversion also supported by the program.
No 2. Handbrake
This converter is available for windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. Handbrake can comfortably support numerous formats. Handbrake can queue numerous file awaiting conversion. Additionally, this desktop converter allows preview of the converted files. During this stage, you can use personalized features to edit the selected file.
- It converts the audio and video both in mostly all formats.
- You can convert the audio and video in batch as well.
- It is open source software and can be used by everyone for free.