Quick Start Guide of Converting Media Files
We would like introduce you about how to use KeepVid Video Converter with a quick start guide. Therefore, we are going to explain you general steps for converting media files. Just download and install the software in your computer before starting. Launch it then and start following the tutorial below.
Step 1 Add media files.
Look for the media files that are required to be converted. From the File Explorer window, find the files and drag those in the KeepVid Video Converter’s main interface under Converting tab.
Step 2 Choose the output format.
1. Hit the drop-down icon for receiving the format list.
2. Click on Video tab now and you will get the video output formats.
3. Choose one output format for the files, like MOV.
4. Select the resolution for the video you want from the given option. Or you can choose the default one by clicking on "Same as source".
Step 3 Edit the media files (optional).
If you want to edit a file before the conversion, you can click one of the three buttons listed as below to edit your videos.
To edit the file before converting it, the three options are available which are:
1. Trim video.
2. Crop video.
3. Apply effects, watermark, subtitles and adjust volumes for the videos.
Step 4 Convert media files.
Now, go to the Convert All button and start the process. Or hit on the Convert button next to the video file to convert them.
Tips: To raise the speed of conversion, turn on the High Speed Conversion switch.
Step 5 Find the converted files.
1. When you are done with the conversion, go to Converted tab for searching the converted files.
2. See the Folder icon and click on it to open the output folder. Here, find the converted files.
Tips: Click on Menu > Preferences > Location to enter the Location tab and change the path for changing the output folder.