Video Merger: How to Combine/Merge/Join Multiple Videos into One
You might come in a situation where you need to combine different videos to make one perfect piece. Plus, there is also a time when you need to delete the needless scenes prior to saving the video clips. If you are going through the same situation and looking for the best way, we are glad to introduce you KeepVid Video Converter which is able to support to merging videos.
The next section will begin the tutorial for merging or cutting video via KeepVid Video Converter.
Step 1 Add videos needed to be merged
Before anything else, it is required to add the videos to KeepVid Video Converter.
1. Click Converting under Convert section and choose Add Files button at the top left corner.
2. Look at the File Explorer dialog box to select the video clips you want to merge.
3. Hit Open button for adding the videos.
Step 2 Select output format and enable merge switch
1. Go to drop-down icon next to Convert all files to to get the list of formats.
2. Go to Video tab now and you will see all video output formats.
3. Select one format such as MP4.
4. Now, just on the right side from where you chose the video format select the desired resolution for the video. Also, you can click on "Same as source" to get the original resolution. Click twice and the output format will be noticeable at the right side of Converting window.
5. Turn on the Merge All Videos button located at the bottom-right corner.
Step 3 Begin the video joining process
Go to the Convert All button for joining multiple videos into one. Now, click on the output icon for merging the video.
As KeepVid Video Converter works best as video merger and cutter also, you can easily cut the partial unwanted portion of video and merge into one. You can refer to the trimming video tutorial for more detailed information.