Convert Videos for Social Network
When you want to share your favorite video with social network, but can't do so because of the compatibility issue, you'll need the help of KeepVid Video Converter. You can quickly convert your videos to a compatible format and then can share it with the social network. Here is the tutorial for the same.
Step1 Add videos
The first thing you need to do before starting is adding the videos to KeepVid Video Converter.
1. Click the Converting tab under the Convert section and click on Add Files button.
2. Now, select the files from the File Explorer dialog box for your conversion.
3. Hit the Open button and add the files. Learn More About Adding Media Files >
Step2 Select file format for output
1. Hit on the drop-down icon next to video and go to the list of output formats.
2. Now, hit the Video tab and get the all video output formats.
3. Select one social network like YouTube from the left panel of the Video tab.
4. Now, from the right panel, either choose the desired resolution or click on "Same as source" to get the original resolution for the video.
5. Repeat the Step 1 to Step 4 for setting up other video formats if you want.
Step3 Convert video to make it compatible for social network
Head to Convert All button and start the process. Or click on Convert at the right of each video for converting videos.
Tips: Toggle on High Speed Conversion switch to boost the conversion speed.
Step4 Locate and upload the converted videos to Youtube or other social networks.
1. When the conversion finishes, search your files in the Converted tab.
2. Now, hit on the folder icon and open the output folder, and you'll get the converted videos.
3. You'll then be able to upload your converted videos to YouTube or any other preferred social networks.