Convert Videos for iPhone/iPad/Android Devices
Some people wonder about the compatibility between iOS/Android devices and downloaded/recorded videos. KeepVid Video Converter helps you to convert videos for playback on any iOS or Android device. Here are the steps for converting any video for your iPhone/iPad/Android Device via KeepVid Video Converter.
Video Tutorial: KeepVid Video Converter - Convert Video to Mobile Devices
Step 1 Add the videos.
You are required to add the videos to KeepVid Video Converter before starting the process.
1. Click the Converting tab in the Convert section. Now, on the top-left corner, click on Add Files button.
2. Wait for File Explorer dialog box to appear from where you are required to get the preferred files selected for conversion.
3. Go to Open button for adding the files. Learn More About Adding Media Files >
Step 2 Select the output format.
1. Look at a drop-down icon next to Convert all files to: . Click on it to enter the drop down list of output format.
2. Now, hit on Device option in order to go to the interface that will present you all output formats for various devices.
3. Select the brand of device such as Apple
4. Select the brand model with default parameters or customized parameters and double-click on it. Afterwards, you will see the selected output format at the right side of the Converting window.
Step 3 Convert videos into compatible format for iOS/Android device
Initiate the conversion by clicking on Convert All button at the bottom-right corner. Or, click on Convert button beside each video to convert them one by one.
Tips: You can speed up the conversion by tuning on the switch High Speed Conversion.
Step 4 Find converted videos.
1. You can find the converted video in the Converted tab when the conversion gets complete.
2. Hit the folder icon and open the output folder. Find the converted videos now.