Convert DVD to Any Format
With the fast changing technology, the era for the DVD discs are long gone and you may want to extract out your favorite videos from the DVD discs. Once after extracting your videos out of the DVD discs, you can easily run the extracted files on your smartphone after converting it into a suitable format. Here is the easiest way to convert a video from DVD into another file format using KeepVid Video Converter.
Step 1 Begin loading of videos from DVD
1. Start with inserting the DVD disc into the DVD drive or connect to the computer if you have an external DVD drive. KeepVid Video Converter supports DVD folder, ISO files, and IFO files.
2. Now, move to the Converting tab of KeepVid Video Converter by clicking on Convert. Look for a drop-down icon next to Load DVD. Afterwards, choose the DVD drive disc.
3. Now, pick out one from Main Movies or All Movies. We chose the latter one. Then hit on OK to initiate video loading process.
Your videos will be added to the conversion list in a short time.
Step 2Choose the output format.
1. Go to the drop-down icon next to "Convert all files to:".
2. Hit the Video tab to load the output file formats.
3. Choose one video output format like we selected MOV.
4. A range of presets will be loaded on the right side of the chosen file format. Now, either you can choose the preferred output resolution of the video file or select the option Same as Source to convert the video file with the original resolution by default. As soon as you make a selection, your selected output file format will be shown below the target file information under the Converting window.
Step 3 Video Editing (Optional)
Here are three options that are offered to edit your videos. So, if you wish to edit, look for those three buttons.
1. Video Trimming
2. Video Cropping.
3. Adding watermark, subtitles or applying effects and adjusting volumes of video.
Step 4 Convert Videos
Hit Convert All button for converting the videos.
Tips: You can speed up conversion by clicking High Speed Conversion switch.
Step 5 Find the Converted Files.
1. Check the Converted tab to get the converted video files.
2. Hit on the folder icon which will open the output folder. From here, find the files that you converted.
Tips: You can also alter the output folder. For this, hit Menu > Preferences > Location for entering the Location tab and change the path.