FAQs about Common User Questions
1. Q: Can I use the downloaded video directly without downloading it?
A: KeepVid video converter provides you a download link for downloading your converted video, but this link is only available for 24 hours. After that, the link will be erased from the server.
2. Q: Does your website change the aspect ratio and frame rate of the video?
A: No, KeepVid online video converter doesn’t change the aspect ratio of the video. Generally speaking, during the converting process, the frame rate won’t be changed.
3. Q: I spend much time converting my video, can I speed it up?
A: If you have been tired of waiting long time for the conversion, we suggest you use a desktop video converter program to get the work done, because the desktop video converter provides you more stable and faster converting process.
4. Q: I don't like ads, how can I remove them?
A: KeepVid online video converter doesn’t have any ads, and it allows you to use with perfectly clean and neat user interface.
5. Q: How to convert a copyright-protected video?
A: KeepVid online video converter doesn’t convert any copyright-protected videos. Sorry, can’t help you there.
6. Q: Do I need to play a video in my video player before converting it?
A: If you’ve saved your video in your device, you’re able to upload it to KeepVid online video converter to use it.
7. Q: Can I convert a video multiple times with your website?
A: Yes, you can. You are allowed to upload and convert videos on KeepVid online video converter no matter how many times you need.
8. Q: How can I leave a message for you?
A: If you want to leave a message, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.